McFetridge Sports Center Tennis Membership Cards
- Always check-in and pay court fee at the business office before beginning your court time.
- Reservations taken up to 6 days in advance, beginning at 7am in person or 8am by phone.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Patrons are responsible for late cancels or no-shows.
- Only 1 hour of play allowed during prime time.
- Lessons by non-staff pros are prohibited. If you are interested in private lessons, please contact the business office at (773) 478-2609.
- Limit of 6 balls allowed on court unless ball machine is rented. Hoppers are not allowed unless rented with ball machine.
- Members may only use their membership number to book courts.
- If no prior notice of late arrival has been given to the business office, and the patron has not checked in 10 minutes after the hour for the start of court time, then the court will be forfeited and the McFetridge Sports Center Staff WILL SELL the court time to another party.
- As of January 1, 1999, a resident (Chicago) and non-resident fee policy is in effect. The non-resident fees are double the posted Chicago resident fee. When registering for tennis lessons, tennis court time, etc., please be prepared to produce proof of Chicago residency.
- 1st bell rings 5 minutes to the hour; patrons must be off the court when the 2nd bell rings on the hour.
Membership Cards may be purchased for $25 at the Business Office. Cards expire July 31st each year.
We need to define what the membership cards benefits are and what they are required for.
For more information about your Chicago Park District visit www.chicagoparkdistrict.com or call (312) 742-PLAY or (312) 747-2001 (TTY)